A 20-year-old girl from South Africa known as Sarah “Saartjie” Baartman was recruited to work in a Paris zoo because of a genetic characteristic known as steatopygia – protuberant buttocks and elongated labia. Whites went to the zoo to look at her buttocks and at other naked Black women with the same shape.
Gawking with desire: since forever and today.
This is the shit that I was talking about. Black women have a history of being treated like animals and if we dare say some shit about it we get shut down and told we’re either over reacting or lying for attention.
A 13-year-old Girl Scout in San Francisco recently set up shop outside a marijuana clinic and sold 117 boxes of Girl Scout cookies within two hours. The cookies were such a big hit, she’s been invited back.
[boss ass bitch plays in the distance]
Remember that watermelon crushing thigh cartoon recently? Well after just watching an episode of Stan Lee’s Superhuman’s that shit is real.
Now, to give you an example the force required to crush the average watermelon is around 320 pounds as seen below:
But with using only the power of her god like thighs this is the result:
And this is why Thick thighs are fucking glorious.
Tryna have somebody treat me like that watermelon tho
DECATUR, Ga. — Police are searching for suspects in a deadly Decatur kidnapping.
Authorities say a man and a woman were kidnapped early Saturday morning and found just a few hours later handcuffed and each shot in the head. Their families have pulled together a $15,000 reward for anyone who can tell them who did it.
The family says Jeronta Brown and his fiance, Briana Brooks, took their 8-month-old baby and 14-year-old niece out for a meal. When they got back to their Decatur home, several men jumped them.
The children were able to get away, but Brown and Brooks were put into the back of a van.
Brown’s aunt, Myesha Brown, said the men tried to get inside the house before leaving.
"The guys walked up, started ringing on the doorbell, beating on the door, yelling, ‘FBI, FBI,’" Brown said.
Instead of opening the door, Brown said they called 911. Police did show up, but Brown said they didn’t take the kidnapping seriously.
"We were unable to get the kidnappers what they wanted due to Dekalb County thinking that this was a joke, this was something Jeronta set up," she said.
Brown said a family member got a call shortly after the kidnappers took off, demanding $150,000.
By daybreak, a driver 17 miles away in northwest Atlanta spotted Brooks and Brown lying in the street.
Jerota Brown was dead. Brooks, seven months pregnant with the couple’s second child, was alive. Doctors were able to deliver the baby girl by C-section. Brown says the infant is doing fine, but Brooks’ condition remains uncertain.
DeKalb County police were unavailable to talk about the crime and their response to it because of the holiday weekend.
This is so fucked up, omg.
3 people stealing the same bike [video]
entirely fed up with this world
Racism right here.
White people steal, and it’s BRUSHED OFF AND OTHER PEOPLE HELP
Black person? MOB of people come to attack him.
but it’s all in our heads though
This shit is infuriatingThey helped the white girl steal it. Not just let her steal it, but HELPED her steal it.
The True Trayvon Martin
- He didn’t eat pork bc his father didn’t. Once his uncle fixed pork chops; they smelled so good, he called them “beef chops” & ate one. #Trayvon
- He was passionate about aviation. #Trayvon
- When he volunteered at a soup kitchen before. The first time, he was astounded by the US hunger crisis. #Trayvon
- He loved his little cousins birthday parties. Even as a teen, he wasn’t too cool for Chuck E. Cheese. #Trayvon
- He was modest about saving his father from dying in a house fire. His father called him his best friend bc of it. #Trayvon
- Hoodies made *him* feel safe. Like so many teens (and adults), he wore them as a protective shell, a security garment. #Trayvon
- He called his dad, “My ol’ boy.” Lord, how he loved his dad. #Trayvon
- When folks wanted to tease him, they said, “Boy, you too skinny to take a breath.” And he’d just smile. #Trayvon
- If he wanted to hang out with his cousins and they had chores, he helped so they could finish faster. #Trayvon
- His uncle said they never had to ask him to do something twice. #Trayvon
- At 17, he was still into BMX bikes. He could cat-walk wheelie. #Trayvon
- The tattoo on his wrist read, “Sybrina.” #Trayvon
- The tattoo on his chest read, “Cora” — his grandmother’s name. #Trayvon
- I’m going to stop here. But just claim one of these memories I tweeted. Carry part of this boy with you, write him on your heart. #Trayvon
- Write the beautiful details of all the black children you meet on your heart. That’s where they’ll be safest. #Trayvon
- I feel like this stuff is important. #Trayvon
All facts about Trayvon are from this Esquire article.
Young adults these days are expected to start off falling behind in entering the world. Employment is limited, education is more expensive than ever before, and the struggle is much worse when opportunities are more limited due to discrimination.